Terms and Conditions
Agreement between User and shoppingempires.com
Welcome to shoppingempires.com. The shoppingempires.com website (the "Site") is comprised of various web pages operated by Shopping Empires. shoppingempires.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Terms"). Your use of shoppingempires.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
shoppingempires.com is a Profit Educational Site.
We offer different services for our clients to learn, create, maintain and scale online e-commerce websites.
These services range from textual (PDF) courses to connections with important industry leaders, to consultations calls with the Shopping Empires team.
Visiting shoppingempires.com or sending emails to Shopping Empires constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Shopping Empires is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Shopping Empires and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Children Under Thirteen
Shopping Empires does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use shoppingempires.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
You may cancel your subscription at any time. Services are not refundable once booked. Learning material (courses) is subject to Shopping Empires' discretion. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Links to Third Party Sites/Third Party Services
shoppingempires.com may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Shopping Empires and Shopping Empires is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Shopping Empires is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Shopping Empires of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via shoppingempires.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the shoppingempires.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Shopping Empires may share such information and data with any third party with whom Shopping Empires has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of shoppingempires.com users and customers.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Shopping Empires or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Shopping Empires content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Shopping Empires and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Shopping Empires or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
Use of Communication Services
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Shopping Empires has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Shopping Empires reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Shopping Empires reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Shopping Empires reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Shopping Empires's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Shopping Empires does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Shopping Empires specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Shopping Empires spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Shopping Empires.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
Materials Provided to shoppingempires.com or Posted on Any Shopping Empires Web Page
Shopping Empires does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to shoppingempires.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Shopping Empires Site or our associated services (collectively "Submissions"). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Shopping Empires, our affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Shopping Empires is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Shopping Empires's sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by Shopping Empires from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Shopping Empires Content accessed through shoppingempires.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Shopping Empires, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Shopping Empires reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Shopping Empires in asserting any available defenses.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. SHOPPING EMPIRES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
SHOPPING EMPIRES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. SHOPPING EMPIRES AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Shopping Empires reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Wyoming in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Shopping Empires as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. Shopping Empires's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Shopping Empires's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Shopping Empires with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Shopping Empires with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Shopping Empires with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Changes to Terms
Shopping Empires reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which shoppingempires.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Shopping Empires encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
Shopping Empires Premium Course
The buyer, and the buyer only, has exclusive access to Shopping Empires' material. No friends, family members, or partners are allowed to access the material, unless agreed with Shopping Empires' team. No material from Shopping Empires shall be shared onto third party websites.
These Terms of Service are made effective as soon as the customer sends their payment, by and between the customer (the "Recipient"), and Shopping Empires (the "Provider").
1. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Shopping Empires will provide to the customer the following services (collectively, the "Services"):
Access to Shopping Empires' information.
2. PAYMENT. Payment shall be made to Provider in the total amount of $497.00 upon execution of this Contract.
the customer shall pay all costs of collection, including without limitation, reasonable attorney fees. In addition to any other right or remedy provided by law, if the customer fails to pay for the Services when due, Shopping Empires has the option to treat such failure to pay as a material breach of this Contract, and may cancel this Contract and/or seek legal remedies.
3. TERM. This term is valid until the lifetime of Shopping Empires.
4. WORK PRODUCT OWNERSHIP. Any copyrightable works, ideas, discoveries, inventions, patents, products, or other information (collectively the "Work Product") developed in whole or in part by Provider in connection with the Services will be the exclusive property of Provider. Upon request, Recipient will execute all documents necessary to confirm or perfect the exclusive ownership of Provider to the Work Product.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY. Provider, and its employees, agents, or representatives will not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, use for the personal benefit of Provider, or divulge, disclose, or communicate in any manner, any information that is proprietary to Recipient. Provider and its employees, agents, and representatives will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This provision will continue to be effective after the termination of this Contract. Any oral or written waiver by Recipient of these confidentiality obligations which allows Provider to disclose Recipient's confidential information to a third party will be limited to a single occurrence tied to the specific information disclosed to the specific third party, and the confidentiality clause will continue to be in effect for all other occurrences.
Upon termination of this Contract, Provider will return to Recipient all records, notes, documentation and other items that were used, created, or controlled by Provider during the term of this Contract.
6. REMEDIES. In addition to any and all other rights a party may have available according to law, if a party defaults by failing to substantially perform any provision, term or condition of this Contract (including without limitation the failure to make a monetary payment when due), the other party may terminate the Contract by providing written notice to the defaulting party. This notice shall describe with sufficient detail the nature of the default. The party receiving such notice shall have 1 days from the effective date of such notice to cure the default(s). Unless waived in writing by a party providing notice, the failure to cure the default(s) within such time period shall result in the automatic termination of this Contract. If the content of Shopping Empires is shared onto unauthorized third party websites, the Recipient will be charged $50 000 USD. Yes, Shopping Empires will invoice you if you leak their program. You've read that correctly. For authorization to use Shopping Empires' content onto third party website, the Recipient must contact email@example.com prior to publishing.
7. FORCE MAJEURE. If performance of this Contract or any obligation under this Contract is prevented, restricted, or interfered with by causes beyond either party's reasonable control ("Force Majeure"), and if the party unable to carry out its obligations gives the other party prompt written notice of such event, then the obligations of the party invoking this provision shall be suspended to the extent necessary by such event. The term Force Majeure shall include, without limitation, acts of God, fire, explosion, vandalism, storm or other similar occurrence, orders or acts of military or civil authority, or by national emergencies, insurrections, riots, or wars, or strikes, lock-outs, work stoppages or other labor disputes, or supplier failures. The excused party shall use reasonable efforts under the circumstances to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and shall proceed to perform with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed or ceased. An act or omission shall be deemed within the reasonable control of a party if committed, omitted, or caused by such party, or its employees, officers, agents, or affiliates.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Contract contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written concerning the subject matter of this Contract. This Contract supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
9. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of this Contract will be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Contract is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision will be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
10. AMENDMENT. This Contract may be modified or amended in writing by mutual agreement between the parties.
11. GOVERNING LAW. This Contract shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming.
12. NOTICE. Any notice or communication required or permitted under this Contract shall be sufficiently given if delivered in person or by certified email, return receipt requested, to the address set forth in the opening paragraph or to such other address as one party may have furnished to the other in writing.
13. ATTORNEY'S FEES TO PREVAILING PARTY. In any action arising hereunder or any separate action pertaining to the validity of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be awarded reasonable attorney's fees and costs, both in the trial court and on appeal.
14. CONSTRUCTION AND INTERPRETATION. The rule requiring construction or interpretation against the drafter is waived. The document shall be deemed as if it were drafted by both parties in a mutual effort.
15. ASSIGNMENT. Neither party may assign or transfer this Contract without the prior written consent of the non-assigning party, which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld.
Shopping Empires welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Effective as of February 01, 2019
© 2019 Shopping Empires